Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Call!


Today I finally got the call!!!! A call I had been waiting for for a long time......A call offering me my first "real" job within development.......A call informing me that I was going with MS (A danish NGO) to Nepal for two years.

Now, everything hasn't been finalised yet, but it looks like I will be leaving on a jet-plane mid-May 2006. My first stop will be Arusha, Tanzania for three week MS-seminar - so all of you in Kenya and Tanzaniz should prepare yourselfes for a visit. After the three weeks in Africa I will be heading directly back to South Asia and three months in Kathmandu before reaching my final destination: Nepalganj, Banke, Nepal!!!!!

Oh, happy days!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Mac has made the first comment. There is a Himalayan Hash Anne!

Anonymous said...

Hola Anne,

como andas? hace q un monton de tiempo q no hablamos. Gracias por hacer este webblogg para q sepa como andas. yo estoy bien, finalmente terminé mi carrera. A ver q pasa.

te mando un gran abrazo
Gerd el Austriaco