Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sara - my colleague


I guess I never did introduce my colleague Sara so I better do that now.

Sara is a real Swedish girl better known as one of the many “Wanna-be-Danish”. Like me she is 30 years old. She is a human rights lawyer and in Nepalgunj she works with a human rights organization, HURON.

Sara and I met each other at a MS-seminar in Helsingør in April. We were together on the course in Tanzania and during the introduction period in Kathmandu. We moved to Nepalgunj and started working at the same time.

Though our work and everyday life is quite different it is incredibly nice to have a good friend and colleague to share it all with - and someone to help putting on the sari…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My names are Kenna Claude a journalist from Kenya, would wish if you would be able to link me up with a friend of mine by the name Robin El-Tanany Arenkiel from Denmark my number is 0091 9900776184 thanks in advance

Regards,
Kenna

Anonymous said...

its reallt great to read what u have written in blog and about ur experience in nepaland ur work for neaplese rural community. i really appreciate it.
bikash
seti zone nepal